Jul 25, 2008

mEmOrIeS wIt mY FrIeNdS...

Hey...
Today is another day for me... I woke up, bath and went for work... Work is getting stuffer... I deserve a better salary :( This week i been going back late from work because i have deadline now... Is suppose to due today but i can't finish it because i got alot of filing and bank in today... Accounts department always will be busy and the work wont end... So sad right... Lucky i not going to accountant... Me and accounts can't get along... Seriously!!!

This where the story start went i went back home... Suddenly i thought of my friends and i having fun at college... I really miss them alot... Atleast if i go college i can talk and laugh with them... Not to forget my best friend Lynn.
I realize we have been friend for nearly.. 13 years... Long right... We like sisters.. Friends is for ever and can't be end... I love my friends alot... Without them life will be boring... Even we have argue for some reason but we always forgive each other that is friends for... I just waiting for September so i can go see my friends...

I realize that we need to enjoy with our friends now before it to late because went we start working we always will working and no time for friends... I hope i will always have time for my friends...Hehehe.... Ok i need to take dinner.. Hungry la ;( So i will stop at here... See ya in my next post =p

-THE END-

No comments: