Aug 1, 2008

aHh PaIn....

hey...
Hmmm i'm bored so just passing by the laptop and thought of update my blog... Hehehe... Is 1st August 2008 already and 7 days for olympic and 1 more month for my college to start... I'm real bored...
Anyway today i can't walk properly because i sprain my leg...This is because of my dog went and spill water everywhere... But i still love my dog ;p As usual my office buddy will come near my house to walk together to work... She stay near by my house... Then i saw wearing casual and i told her today is not casual day.... Is only end of the month... She say really ah!!1 OMG!!! Then she walk back to her house and i follow her behind because i can't walk... But i manage to walk to office... But my leg hurts... Ahh... ahh... Then lunch time i follow my office buddys to eat.. After lunch i went back home because i going to my grandfather house for my grandmother prayers... My uncle came and pick me up and my cousin follow...
I reach to my grandfather house and everybody asking about my leg... And i need to answer for so many times.. Arg.... Then i pray and eat and its vegeterain food but is ok because is nice.. Ermm... I was talking to my cousin and trying to insult her.. Hahaha... Sorry Kiru... Is just for fun.. Dont get angry ok... Then my cousin dinesh took the the car and we went to the shop but later danya father call her beacause she need to go back .. We went back and we listening to my aunty and my uncle talking... I was playing with my small cousin.. They are so cute... Later at 5.30pm with decide to go back home... We cramp in my uncle car but is to heavy and the tyre is big so the is touching together... So my aunty gave my uncle her car to borrow... And we went back home... Is so tiring and my leg still hurts...



-Me and Logen-

Besides that today is my special day before because on 1st Augus 2007t i couple with a guy that i truly love that is Logen... So today suppose to be our 1 year anniversary but however everything is over... But i miss him and i really love him alot... Love u Logen and not matter what i woant forget you... Take care and be happy ok..

No comments: