Aug 2, 2008

yEah... I HaVe AlOt oF fUn...

Hello :)


Today i really have fun alot with my best friend Lynn and others... I woke up at 8.00am, bath and waited for my dad to buy breakfast.. I get ready with my things and waiting Lynn and Daffy to pick me up.. Lynn call me around 9am and asking me whether i woke up..


Lynn: Hello...
Me: Ya Lynn...

Lynn: Hey you woke up already ah...

Me: Of course la gal...

Lynn: Ok good...

Me: I guess you just woke up right...

Lynn.. Hahaha.. Ya lor.. I slept at 3am ok..

Me: Hahahaha...

Lynn: Hey do u have extra rubber band for tying the hair.. I tak da la...

Me: Ya got... Anything also can right?

Lynn: Can but not the yellow wan that use to ikat the plastic bag is ok la...

Me: Ok ok... See you later... Bye


Later Lynn came and pick me up and went to ss14 to eat because they not yet took their breakfast... This chan and bernard came early... Came there bernard started with is joke...I bought chicken rice bungkus to eat at sunway lagoon... Lynn and Daffy ate... Yum.. Yum..


Then we went to Laggon and meet with Erward... Bernard bought the ticket.. Wow they use the wrist band like a watch.. "Lagoon watch" Hehehe... Lagoon is so hightech.. However is damm expensive and we need to pay deposit for the the watch wrist band.. Lucky the weather is fine today... We went to find locker and we bought 2 big locker and 1 small locker... We try to squeze everything in and we manage to :)


First we went to the lazy river... We not lazy ok... The pool name is lazy river because is long and nice top float... Then we went for the ride with slide.. We compete see who came first.. But i came 5th... Bernard came first but he cheating because jump first :( Nevermind about that... Later we went to the other slide and i need to patner with Edward... Hahaha... And Daffy patner with Daffy because her beloved Thomas not yet come... Pity her... After that we went finding for Thomas... We waited so long for him... We went to see the tiger while waithing for him... Atlast he came and start chaging... Bernard so him took of his cloth and he also took of... God my ask paining... Hehehe... Just joking...


We went to eat our lunch that we bought and then we jump to the surf beach.. This Daffy and Thomas dont want to come because they wan to dating first... Before going in we must pass through the shower and it got music... This Bernard dancing... It so funny... He call it the hard gay style.. The surf each close because they have the surfing.. So we sat down and enjoy the wave... After 30 min we went and go see Daffy and we go to the rapid river and the spinning cup.. We also went to the roller coster but later Lynn was afraid... Pity her... Later we went to the beach and we trying to drown chan but fail... However we manage to drown bernard... We wan to go to the slide again but they close it... The ride close at 6pm... Time pass so fast and you wont know it went we wit our friends... So we went and shower and change.. The girls change faster then guys... Memalukan sahaja.. Then Lynn send me back and chan follow behind... Later they going out but i can't go... So sad right.. Is ok... Atleast i have fun with my friends...

-Daffy, me, Lynn, Edward, and Chan-

-Daffy, Me, Bernard, Chan and Lynn-

-THE END-

No comments: