Aug 30, 2008

mY sAtUrDaY....

AlOHA...
As usual saturday is a boring day because whole day in the house....

Nothing to do....
However i enjoying going through with my new phone...
Sony Ericss
on W910i....
Cool right...
The function is so cool and i loving it...
I work very to earn this phone you know...
I saw my sis doing her blog skin...
So i try to do mine...
But i turn out ugly...
Because my picture gone, link gone and the tittle...
I so pissed off so i do back my old layout...
Luckly my picture and link never gone...
Pifff.......
My sis say she want to do for me...
But i say is ok...
Trust me is alot of work and need patient...
Ermmm....
Thinking what to write...
=)
Oh ya i'm happy because Friday was my last day of work...
I miss my working buddies...
However i away with alot of work...
Piff......
Trust me is alot work and i can go crazy...
Thats why alot of people resigning from Andaman Group...
I wonder......
Ok need to go...
Chiow.....

-THE END-



No comments: