Jul 20, 2008

DeLiCioUs SaTuRdAy...

Hey everybody...

Saturday was a fine day... I woke up and ate my breakfast... My mum friend and my aunty came to my house to make muffin and icing for the cake... My mum friend is a good baker... She work in a cake shop before... Yum.. Yum.. Can't wait to eat it.. Hehehe... I and my sis was watching them doing the stuff and i write down the ingredients for my aunt... I am so good right... Hahaha...The chocolate smell good.. Yum.. Yum.. Then my mum ask me to go Summit first to straight my hair and later she will come because they will finish late.. I say ok and I eat my lunch first then my sis send me there... Lucky the shop wasn't much people... So sad i can't see them finish the cake and the muffin...
Went i finish straighten my hair then only they came... This is my new straight hair..



My new straight hair-

After straighten hair i and my mum went to eat McD... I ate nugget... Then we came back home and i went to try the cake and the muffin... Hmmmm is really delicious... My favourite chocolate cake and chocolate chip muffin... Yum... Yum... Sound delicious right... Hehehe... This is the cake that my mum did...

-The cake with icing sugar-

-The chocolate cake-

Then at night we went to carefour to do some grocery shopping... We ate at there at the food court... We came back home and i watch tv for awhile only because already 11.30pm and the movie is boring... I was so tired and i went to sleep... zZZZZZZZZZZ....

-THE END-

No comments: