Jul 8, 2008

A tEArs 4 a SpEcIal TeAChEr....

Hey everybody... This is my first time blogging since everybody have one... Usually the first post must be happy but i going to post a sad wan... Actually my day was boring with ton of work... My work is counting n counting until i get the right amount... What to do i'm a accounts clerk... Boring right.. I came back home n as usual i will disturb my sis.. She was busy talking to her fren.. My sis have a call from a nother fren and a unexpected news came to my ears... MR.GUNA.. MR.GUNA.. MR.GUNA (My sis was telling).. Then i say wat happen.. She say MR.GUNA pass away on today at 3.30pm....... I say what and told her she is lying... She say is truth... I was shock for a few minute.. I don't know wat to say... My tears start dropping... MR.Guna I hope your will be bless forever.. We really miss you the days that we talk together ad laugh together and we love you very much because you are special to us... We and SMK.Seafield going to loose a great english teacher that is caring and dedicated.... We will always think about you and never forget you... We will pray for you MR. Guna.....

No comments: