Jul 9, 2008

TiReD TiReD TiReD!!!

Hello...
Today is a bad day for me... When to work and usual i did my work and start counting with my excel.. I so angry because until now i can't the amount that suppose to... ISH.... Lunch time i was alone because no patner... ISH...Then my supervisor i ask me to photostat and find some documents... She make me stay after 6pm and keep asking me to do stuff... ISH... My boss call me but i went to wrog room.. embrasing... ISH...Then my boss call me to photostat also and he teaching me how to photostat... As if i don't know how to do... This what happen...

Knock Knock...And went in to my boss room....

My boss (Alex): Photostat two set...

Me: Ok..

My boss(Alex): Just put it in the tray ok... Don't need to sort it...

Me: Ok

Just because
i did wrong one time... ISH..... After finish everything i was walking to cross the bridge my sandal broke.... So embrasing...ISH... Stupid sandal... So i call my sis to pick me... Lucky she at home if not i need towalk bare foot... THANK GOD... I came back home and my small sis telling about her bf..... I just nothing to say because i'm so so tired... You saw right how many ish but i get to eat McD at night...Hahaha... That is my day...

*THE END*

No comments: