Jul 13, 2008

sUnDaY At mY CuZ hSe..


Hello....

Today i went to my cousin house at Kajang... I went for lunch at there because we going tohave lunch with one of the family friend from London...


-Me and the family friend from london-


Before we went ti Billion to buy some stuff.. This Kiru wanted to go... So she drove and Dinesh drove... She drove so slow... Hahahaha... Then uncle bought durian... 5 durian for RM 10... Damm cheap right...

Then went to the home and have lunch... I ate until i full... After eating we took some photo's..

I took photo with the guy Alex his name...


-Alex and Me-

I also take other photo's with cousin's...



-Me and my kutty cuz-


-Me and my cuz's-

Then i and Dinesh went to the kitchen and the durian.. The durian is cheap but inside some is already spoil... Thats why la so cheap... I taste abit la.... The taste is not bad... Then the family went back home... I also suppose to go back early to do my hair.. But my mum say next week.. I so sad because my mum promise me... Never mind... I hope next week my mum will take me...


-THE END-

No comments: