Sep 21, 2009

tHIs 10 Days...

Aloha my frens...
Since i have nothing to do besides researching about my research question, so i decide to blog today...
Hehe...
Hmm... Pass few days has been raining...
Therefore im sleeping like a baby...
Sigh... Hahaha...
Besides that i need to be vegetarian for 10 days...
Haiz... No meat for me...
Bye chicken, fish, mutton, and crab...
I need to vegetarian for 10 days bcoz of navaratri...
The Navaratri festival or ‘nine day festival’ becomes ‘ten day festival’ with the addition of the last day, Vijayadashami which is its culmination...
On all these ten days, the various forms of Mother Mahisasura-mardini (
Durga) are worshipped with fervour and devotion...
Navratri is divided into sets of three days to adore three different aspects of the supreme goddess or goddesses...
First 3 days we pray to durga in order to destroy all our impurities...
Second 3 days we pray to Lakshmi to give us wealth...
Final 3 days we pray to Saraswati to give us all around success in life...
That is why im vegetarian for 10 days...
I will be going to the temple at Subang for ten days too...
It is very beautiful the way the priest do the poojas and the decorations...
Yesterday my family do the prayers...
Here are some picture of me before going to the temple...

,

Yup i wore saree...
Do i look nice?
Hahaha....
Actually my mum ask me to wear since our family is doing the prayers...
We went to the temple at 5pm and only 8 people is there...
Most of the people come after 7pm...
Im so happy my cousin come and my 2 cuties cousin especially...
After the prayers i went to serve the food (vege nasi lemak)...
I serve the sambal and the container is tall and need to stand on my toes... haha...
While serving a guy wanted extra sambal and he call me AUNTY...
(Aunty can i have more sambal plz)...
OMG... Do i look like a aunty?????
The guy came back for more food and he keep smiliing at me and my cousin...
Haiz... Maybe im getting old... hmm
I need to accept that...
I need to go eat now...
And SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all my muslim frens...
Dont forget the biscuits for me... Hehe

-THE END-

No comments: