Sep 19, 2009

tHe DayS pAsS bY...

HeLLO everybody...
It has been a while where i never update my blog...
Im sorry guyz...
Well i was busy with my internship for 2 months then i started college...
It is my 3rd year of my course and the fear started to surround me ady when the first day of college...
Im still thinking about my research question for my project... Haiz...
But im happy to see my good frens that i love alotz especially Amar. Tenesh, Mahazou, Linges, King, Sharon, and many more...
I really miss them alot u know and hope u miss me too... hehe..
.
I realise the days pass by so fast when we with our frens...

Some of frens from UOL will graduating this year..
Wont be seeing them in college ady T_T
Anyway congrats to KAJAL, YEUNG TING, GWYNETH, SANDRA, AND AHMED....
U have survive in UOL for 3 wonderful years...
I hope i can go through the 3 wonderful years like u all and get good results...Hehehe...
I hope very second that i spend with my frens will be a memorable want before i finish my college lifes...
I think i need more then 24 hours to complete my day with all the assignment that will pilling soon... Hahaha...
Im hoping to the best for this last year of my studies and want to graduate atleast second upper if i never get first class... sigh
Before ending the blog i will update some stuff i did for the pass few days...

28/08/ 2009: The last day of my internship at APL Logistics...


29/08/2009 to 31/08/2009: Visit to Kelantan with families and my dad's friends...




02/09/2009: Back to college to start my 3rd year of my course (UEL BABA) with my frens...


That will be the update for now...
I will try update my blog as frequent as i can... Hehehe...
Anyway see ya soon... Chiozzz

-THE END-

No comments: