Sep 23, 2009

oruvan ( one person)

Hello people...
I want to update what i did yesterday since i m so lazy to study :P...
Eventually i did nothing much...
I force my mum to go watch a movie at Summit...
The movie is ' Unnai Pol Oruvan'...
i think the meaning is u same like the one person....
If wrong sorry...
It is Kamal Hassan movie...
His daughter is the music composer...
But i advise everybody it is no worth seeing this movie...
It is so boring and my mum slept of during the movie... hehe
There is no single songs at all...
One thing this movie dont have hero and heroin...
And the guy that act as Arif Khan (Policeman) in the movie is so hot and handsome...
I think his name is Ganesh if not mistaken...
Anyway expected more from Kamal Hassan Movie...
In the movie he just sit down at one place and make calls for 2 hours...
I think that is why the tittle is call oruvan (One person)....
Im so disappointed...
I will give this movie 3.5/10 marks...


After the movie i went and eat with my mum then go back home...
I didn't went temple bcoz im so tired...
Today also i didnt go bcoz lazy... hehe...
I went to college today...

I have 8am class and it is so tiring...
But im happy that my frens took me out for lunch at KL...
Love ya all guyz...
The ought thing is that i the only gal -_-"
But is ok at least they love me... hehe...
Tomorrow i have 10am class...
Therefore i need to print the lecture notes for tomorrow...
Chiozzzz....

-THE END-

No comments: