Jul 3, 2010

hUnTiNg...

Heya...
Well what i can say...
Hmmm... Nothing much happen actually this week....
As usual at home doing job hunting at job street...
But all job mostly sales... haiz
Not my interest...
They will put the job tittle like Marketing Executive, Event Executive and etc but actually it is sales job... So be careful went u applying for job... Read the description properly before u apply...
This week no interview for me....
So Tuesday i went out with Sharan....
We just sit at OldTown White Coffee Kopitiam the whole day and surf the net with my laptop and gossipping... hahaha...
Well we are gals... lolz
Wednesday i went to Segi College to meet my darling Ailynn...
I am happy to see her...
Is our date on that day... Hehehe
Poor thing her she was so busy with her camp preparation...
But i just follow her....
I meet Daniel also....
Was talking about my job hunting to him...
So he decide to help me abit but introducing to one job agent...
Thanks Daniel for ur help... :)
Me and ailynn went lunch McD...
Then we went walking around and have tea break at Hotwraps...
Then we went back to college to go back home...
Miss my darling alot...
The other days me just at home...
I could her my mum screaming at me for doing nothing at home.... hahaha...
Because i was just bumming around...
Well hope to get a job soon :P
Oh ya the saddest thing happen yesterday...
BRAZIL LOST to Netherlands (2-1)
I was like OMG...
How could brazil...
I hoping for u to win till finals...
Well nothing can change now...
The Japan referee is a screw up case...
I think referee need a lesson... haiz
Well i hoping for argentina to win today...
GO MESSI...
Thats all for now... :)
-THE END-

No comments: