Jul 14, 2010

eclipse...

Hello....
At last the Eclipse movie have came out in cinema...
And it is the vampire and werewolf time...
Which are u???
For me I will go for werewolf because Jacob (Taylor Lautner) is extremely HOT!!
And guys is just jealous with him because mostly all the girls are drooling on him...
HAHAHA....
Sorry is just a movie :)
Well I got to watch Eclipse on last Saturday (10/07/2010)...
I went with my sis and cousins to Summit to watch it....
The movie is better then the last movie (New Moon)...
They has explain mostly everything as in the book...
As usual I keep looking at Jacob when he was not wearing his shirt... wohooo
He just a hottie with good body and looks..
OK OK I know, I am too over on Jacob...
I will rate this movie 8.5/10...
It was really good but I dont think some guys will like the movie because is too soft and not much action...
I actually some guys brought their gf and slept through out the movie while the gf was watching....
Hehe...
Well girls could take off their eyes from Jacb and Edward...


Well after the movie, we decide to go eat but most of the shop at Summit is closing already because it was almost 10pm...
So we went near to my hse a Malay restoran where people love to hang out at there at night...
My cousin bro and I wanted to take shisha but we did not because my sis all at there...
We all eat nasi lemak and talking crap...
After eating we headed home...
I was a good with my cousins all...

-THE END-

No comments: