Feb 13, 2010

lover's month...

Aloha...
Is the month of February and guess what, it is month of lover's...
14 FEB, that is 2moro, all lover's will be celebrating valentine's day...
You can feel the love in the air...
Roses and chocolate.. hmmm
Make sure guyz pamper ur gals on this special day...
But for me, it will be a lonely valentine day with family...
Is ok at least i can spend time with family...
For me valentine day is not only for lovers but it also can celebrate with ur frens and family and show them how much u love them...
Besides that, it is chinese new year tooo 2moro...
GONG XI FAI CHAI...
Angpou lai... hehehe
is double event on the same day...
Cool rite...
I realize time flies so fast...
So this year, i need to work hard and start my revision and assignment early to avoid dissapointment...
This year is going tough for me bcoz i need to do research for my project...
So wish me luck :)
And i really happy to see my college mate again...
They make my day with their stupid jokes and make me to forget the things that really hurt me for pass few month...
Love u guyz :)
-THE END-

No comments: