Feb 16, 2010

facebooking...

Heya,,,,
U know wat? I realize i too hook up with facebook...
Dont ask me why... kekeke
Well first thing i manage to get to find my old frens from secondary schools after of ages of no contact...
Second of all we can comment their photos and status... haha... never ending story...
Besides that, i will go through their photo's they upload...
I know i dont get anything of it and wasting time but i just hook up with it...
We even can join all kind groups and fans plus we can know wat event is going on bcoz everything is at facebook...
I also hook up bcoz of the game in facebook...
There is all kind of games( mafia wars, farmville, fishville, pet society, cafe city, and many more...)
Me i like to play farmville... dont ask me why...
It just harvesting ur plants and decorating ur farm... is fun... try it

I realize nearly everybody has facebook...
Even my dad, uncle, and aunty...
Everybody just wan one no matter old or young...
Actually is a very good place for social networking...
Who dont have facebook, u should have one...
U can communicate with ur lost long frens, and keep contact wit ur frens no matter where u are, and u know wats going on with ur frens...
U will wont get lost...
Trust me...
Is not like friendster...
It is much more better....
Applause to the guy who created facebook...
Well actually i feel like writhing about facebook since i notice i too hook up with it... hehe
I like to share a song that keep singing in my head...
ACCORDING TO ME.... HAHAHA.... sorry according to u... listen to this song... she is a awesome guitar player.. ORIANTHI


-THE END-

No comments: